Tasks of «SEC«Aktobe» JSC
Achieving the goal of creating «SEC«Aktobe»JSC is based on solving the following main tasks:
- Ensuring the achievement of Companie`s goals and objectives based on the recommendations of the Specialized Council on SEC under the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account the provisions of medium-term plans for socio-economic development, strategies for industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Creation of an effective system of public asset management;
- Implementation of the principles of social responsibility of business in the regions;
- Creation of competitive, export-oriented industries based on public-private partnerships;
- Creating an enabling environment for attracting investment and introducing innovations;
- Implementation of business projects, including on the basis of concessions and cluster initiatives;
- Creation of institutional conditions for the development of small and medium-sized businesses;
- The direction of profit to address regional and social problems;
- Providing breakthrough development of regions through the consolidation of state assets and entrepreneurial initiative;
- Promotion of the region’s economic image in the domestic and foreign markets;
- Increasing the productivity of small and medium enterprises through the development of cluster production and the introduction of new technologies;
- Formation of a base of business projects, financing and creation of conditions for their implementation.
- The solution of the above problems will be carried out by “SEC” Aktobe “JSC through the implementation of its own and joint projects, as well as participation in the activities of organizations transferred to the «SEC«Aktobe»JSC.
The subject of activity of «SEC«Aktobe» JSC is:
- Creating a favorable economic environment for attracting investment and innovation;
- Participation in the development and implementation of investment projects;
- Participation in the development and implementation of programs aimed at the development of the social sector;
- Exploration, mining, processing of minerals, including common ones;
- Interaction with state bodies on transfer of a part of state property assets, land to the ownership of the Company;
- Development and implementation of projects for the rehabilitation and restructuring of the organization, transferred by the state in payment for the announced shares of the Company, or the creation of new industries on their basis;
- Activities in the agricultural sector, support for the development of the agricultural sector;
- Providing guarantees to ensure obligations on the return by agricultural producers of borrowed funds of «National Company«Food Contract Corporation» JSC ;
- Acquisition of fixed assets, including pedigree animals, followed by leasing to agricultural producers.
The purpose of the transfer of state-owned assets to the SEC is their effective use in commercial activities aimed at attracting investment and implementing new projects.
Basic principles of activity of «SEC«Aktobe» JSC
Activities are based on the principle of transparency, i.e. transparency of the corporate governance system, the principle of completeness – with balanced support for initiatives of both private and public sectors of the economy and the principle of priority, which means preference for projects that reflect solutions to socially significant problems of the region..