Exemption from customs duties
- When importing technological equipment and components for it for up to 5 years
- When importing spare parts for technological equipment, raw materials (or materials) for up to 5 years, depending on investments in fixed assets
State in-kind grants
- Buildings and constructions
- cars and equipment
- Vehicles (excluding cars)
- Corporate tax 10 years
- Land tax 10 years
- Property tax
Reimbursement of actual costs up to 30% for construction and installation works and the purchase of equipment.
Preferences for projects (including priority investment projects):
- State in-kind grants – transfer of ownership of land, buildings, structures, machinery and equipment, computers, measuring and regulating instruments and devices, vehicles, production and household equipment, the value of which is no more than 30% of the volume of investments in fixed assets.
Preferences for priority investment projects *:
- Tax incentives: corporate income tax – 0% for 10 years; land tax – 0% for 10 years; property tax – 0% for 8 years;
- Investment subsidy of up to 30% for the reimbursement of investor expenses for construction and installation works and the purchase of equipment;
- Guarantees of stability of the legislation: tax and in the field of attracting foreign labor;
- The principle of “one window” on the basis of the Investment Committee of the MID of the Republic of Kazakhstan (minimizing the participation of investors who have concluded a contract in the collection and preparation of documents, as well as restricting their direct contact with public service providers. Thus, all the necessary permits and other documents for the implementation of projects will be issued in “one window”);
- Attraction of foreign labor for the period prior to commissioning and one year after commissioning of the investment activity object, out of quota and without permits.
- *Criteria for priority investment projects: Compliance with the List of priority activities