Subsoil use operations – works that related to the state geological study of the subsoil, exploration and (or) mining, including those related to the exploration and extraction of underground water, medicinal mud, exploration of the subsoil for waste water discharge, as well as construction and (or) operation of underground facilities not related to exploration and (or) production.
«SEC «Aktobe» JSC invites investors to jointly develop followingmineral deposits:
|No.||Field, Location||Brief geological characteristics and mining conditions of the field||Unit.||Balance. stocks|
|A + B + C 1||From 2|
|Sand and gravel|
|1||Tasaran Shalkar district. 14 km southwest of the railway Art. Togyz.||The ASG deposit is traceable up to 2.5 km long. The thickness of the strata is in the range of 8.5-9.8 m.||thousand m3||2146.4|
|1||Sarysayskoye-2 Irgiz district. 53 km south-west of the village. Irgiz.||The length of the deposit is up to 760m, with a width of up to 200m. Power ranges from 3.0m to 9.9m. The average overburden capacity in the field is 1.3 m.||thousand m3||1108.1|
|2||Kozhasayskoye Mugalzharsky district. 51 km to the southeast from the station Mugodzharskaya.||Average thickness 10 m, overburden 0.73 m.||thousand m3||3780||5700|
|3||Alginsky Alginksky district. 20 km to the southwest from the city of Alga.||Average thickness 5.5 m, overburden 1.5 m.||thousand m3||2490|
|1||Ulgaysyn I Aitekibi region. 3 km to the east from Ulgaysyn.||The field is a lenticular deposit with a length of 320 to 400m, with a width of 200-300m. The average thickness of the thickness is 39.8 m. Overburden – 0.2m.||thousand m3||1595|
|2||Ulgaysyn II Aitekibi region. 3 km to the east from Ulgaysyn.||The thickness is composed of diabases. The average thickness is 38.3 m.||thousand m3||1473|
|3||Aksuiskoe Martuk district. 2.5 km south of the village. Aksu.||Productive stratum is composed of limestones, dense, fine-grained, fractured.||thousand m3||2080|
|4||Anastasevskoe Kargaly district. 4.5 km to the north-west from the village of Anastasevskoye.||This is a steep deposit up to 700m long and 60 to 700m wide. Overburden – 4,5m.||thousand m3||4192||1321|
|1||NEW KARAGACHTINSKY Kargaly district. 12 km to the southeast from the railway Art. Kimpersai.||The host rocks are loam, clay, weathering crust. The thickness is a stratified reservoir. The chemical composition of ocher,%: SiO 2 – 39.28-80.54; TiO 2 – 0.08-1.86; Al 2 O 3 – 2.41–16.21; Fe 2 O 3 – 16.5-75.9; CaO 0.67-2.08; MgO – 1.39-12.63.||thousand tons||1186|
|1||Karatugai Martuk district. 14 km to B from the railway station Karatugai.||Chalk is suitable for use as a mineral feed for farm animals and birds. In addition, the chalk of this deposit can be used for building lime of classes B and C, as well as for putty and window
|2||Novofedorovskoe Martuk district. 45km to NW from the railway Art. Karatugai.||The deposit lies in the form of a layer extending to a distance of 1.6 km, with a width of 800 m, and a thickness of the layer is 18 m. Overburden power – from 0 to 5 m.||thousand tons||18551||5737|
|Expanded clay raw materials|
|1||TAMDIN-2 Alga district. 5 km to B from the railway Art. Tamdy.||The reservoir-like deposit measuring 2 x 1.5 km. Mineral power from 3 to 14.5 m. The raw materials were studied in the factory and according to the test results complies with GOST 25264-82 and is suitable for the production of expanded clay gravel.||thousand m3||5996||3397|
|2||KURAILINSKY 7 km to NW from Aktobe||The field is a reservoir-like deposit with a length of 1500m and a width of 670m, thickness – 11.42m. Overburden capacity – from 0.5 to 4 m.||thousand m3||5864||8200|
Regulations and procedure for consideration of investment projects proposed by individuals and legal entities in the field of subsoil use, registration of rights, creation of a joint venture and transfer of subsoil use rights to investor (partner).
The implementation of investment projects includes attraction of investments in projects to develop mineral deposits in Aktobe region.
Procedure for consideration of subsoil use projects:
- Acceptance and registration process of project proposals;
- Analysis of project proposals, based on company information, information on deposits (land plots), etc.
- Presentation of the project (by the applicant);
- Decision of the Board of Directors / Management Board on determination of a strategic partner and sharing amount of «SEC «Aktobe» in the project;
- Conclusion of the Joint Venture Agreement;
- In cooperation with a partner we are developing draft mining and liquidation plan. Collecting necessary application attachments;
- Registration and submission of a license application to the Competent Authority.The licenses are issued for the territories determined by the State Subsoil Fund Management Program;
- After obtaining the license,subsoil use rights are being under assessment, the process of establishing a LLP joint venture, with the participation of SEC and a partner for implementing a specific facility project is being started;
- With the permission of the Competent Authority, we are undertaking the process of license renewal;
- Project implementation ( deposit exploitation process);
- Procedure of project completion, withdrawal of SEC from the Project process.
Zaripov Samat Zhanaydarovich
Tel: +7 (7132) 74 04 40